Chantilly Farm is the perfect place to pitch your tent or set up your RV while visiting our part of the Blue Ridge Mountains! We’re located 6 miles from Downtown Floyd and convenient to the Blue Ridge Parkway and Crooked Road Heritage Music Trail.
Southwest Virginia is full of so many interesting places and many of those are within a short drive of Chantilly Farm. Many visit for our awe-inspiring outdoor recreational opportunities, thriving arts and music scene, and some of the best dining options that you’ll find anywhere. No matter your interests, our region has something that appeals to everyone!
So, what are you waiting for? Pack up your gear and join us at the Chantilly Farm Campground—your home away from home!
Full hookup, pull-through RV sites with water, electric and sewer
CAMPING OFFICE/ STORE
Our camping office carries a small selection of merchandise available for purchase including t-shirts, games and RV supplies. Please see camp host if office/store is not open.
Free Wi-Fi available
Two handicap accessible shower houses with restrooms
Hiking & bird watching trails
Convenient Dropbox located at the front office for Payment
DRINKS & SNACKS
Honor-system refrigerator stocked with bottled water, sodas, light snacks, and ice (when available), Coca Cola vending machine located at Camping Office (soda machine removed during winter months)
RV Dump Station near the entrance of the campground (no charge for registered campers, otherwise a $15 fee applies)
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Visa – MasterCard – Discover – American Express
Lots of wide open spaces for bike riding, walking and running. Wooded hiking trail. Two disc golf baskets. Corn hole boards available for rent.
For purchase and fire-pits for rent (based on availability)
to make calls in case you have cell reception issues in the mountains
Handicap Accessible RV or Tent Camping Area
Premium Tent Camping (Stage-side)
Stageview Tent Camping Area
Event Volunteer Tent Camping Area
RV & Tent Camping ‘JamSpace’ Area
Springside RV Camping
General Overview of Campground
PLEASE NOTE: We have upgraded our camping reservations software. If you experience issues when attempting to book online for one of our festivals, please call our offices at (540)808-4984 and we’ll take care of your reservation over the phone. Thank you for your patience.
Click below to check availability and make your reservation online. If you’d prefer to make your reservation over the phone, please call 540-808-4984 during regular business hours and we’d be happy to get you set up!
$30.00 nightly + tax
These rates may be different for select festivals and special events.
(30amp & 50amp hookups available)
Full electric, sewer, and water hook-ups are available on a first come-first served basis. We’re also able to provide a number of spaces that include water and electrical hook-ups only. Please contact us for availability. A dump station is available for RV’s and is located near the front entrance of the venue. A shower house and restroom facilities are also available.
Dry RV Camping
$20.00 nightly + tax
Primitive Tent Camping
$15-$25 per night +tax
Primitive and premium tent camping is available any time of year for a cost of $15-$25 per night. No open fires are allowed unless in firepits or designated fire circles. Pets must remained leashed at all times. Potable water is available on site. Electrical outlets are available in select areas of Chantilly Farm.
All camping reservations require full payment upon booking.
Chantilly Farm RV Sites Map
General Facility Map
– Campers may arrive at any time. Please stop at the camping office to check-in. The camping office can be found at the top of the hill after passing through the main entrance. For after hours check-in, follow the posted directions.
– Check the campground map posted on the porch of the farm office to confirm your space number.
– If no one is present and you need assistance, please call the number posted.
– Please respect fellow campers by refraining from noise before 9am and after 10pm.
– No open camp fires (please use firepits or grills when necessary)
– Pets must remain leashed and with their owners at all times. Agressive pets will not be allowed. If camping for a festival, dogs may not be permitted to enter the event area.
– No littering- please properly dispose of garbage upon departure.
– S. Midkiff, Virginia
– J. Ratliff, Green Pond, Alabama
– C. Roberts, Oklahoma City, OK
– D. Stankovic, Blue Ridge Parkway traveler
– A. Talley, Denton, NC